Get Multiple Quotes for Truck/LTL Shipments all in One Place
Does your business regularly make shipments by LTL?
Do you find yourself wasting time gathering quotes, typing bills of lading and trying to manage your carrier relationships?
If so, you’ll want to take a closer look at Freightview.
ONLINE FREIGHT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Freightview software was created to solve the pain points small businesses experience when it comes to freight shipments.
It provides the ability to:
- Dramatically cut shipping-related costs
- Improve shipping efficiency and productivity
- Gain visibility and insights to optimize freight shipping
- Maintain control of carrier relationships
COMPARE LTL RATES FASTER
The Freightview product was designed specifically for small and medium businesses like yours, and allows you to:
- Quote – collect and compare multiple carrier quotes on a single screen
- Book – select the best option for you, using your carriers, your rates, and your schedule
- Print – automatically print bills of lading and shipping labels complete with PRO numbers
- Track – view shipment status from any device
- Report – review historical cost analyses to optimize your decision-making
Even better – this is all done in one place. No need to hop around multiple web sites or software apps to make it happen.
FREE TRIAL IS AVAILABLE
Freightview provides you with the ability to take a 30 day test drive of the software with no credit card required for the trial.
Once the trial is complete, your cost is $99 per month per location. You can use their handy on-site calculator to get a feel for what your monthly savings will be.
CONNECTING TO OTHER SOFTWARE
At this time, Freightview has the ability to connect to:
- WooCommerce online merchants
- Other systems via their API
Here’s hoping they build a connector to QuickBooks and add it to this list!
WHAT SOLUTION ARE YOU USING?
Is Freightview something your business is interested in? How do you deal with your LTL quoting and freight management today? Please drop your comments in the box below (or click the “view in browser” link in the top of your e-mail version of this blog post) and let us know your thoughts – thanks!