Gravity Accounting Software – A QuickBooks Alternative
Let’s get an introduction to the Gravity Accounting solution – an alternative to QuickBooks.
Gravity’s goal is simple:
- To bridge the mid-market gap between products like QuickBooks™ and expensive enterprise applications (like Sage Intacct or NetSuite).
As companies grow, they need more sophistication than their entry-level solutions can offer. More features and security.
However, they don’t want the complexity (or high cost) of a larger accounting solution.
Gravity fills this gap, providing a robust solution with affordable pricing and high-level features.
Gravity’s highlight feature is its multi-company reporting capabilities. It saves users time by consolidating companies in just one database. Only one platform to manage.
GRAVITY – QUICK FEATURE OVERVIEW
Gravity brings the following to your business:
- One click to change companies – that’s it! (no more messing around with opening and closing multiple files)
- Bye-bye to single/multi-user mode – no need to flip/flop in and out of these modes to get things done
- Balance sheets that actually balance! – no “balance sheet out of balance message” commonly found elsewhere
More features of Gravity Accounting…
- No more corrupt company files – Gravity is built on the rock solid Microsoft Dynamics database
- Easy allocations – allocate vendor bills across multiple accounts or multiple companies with ease
- Field level security – takes the concept of user security to an entirely new level
- Multi-dimensional reporting – need more than a profit and loss by class? Gravity provides a segmented chart of accounts and other dimensions for details reporting
GRAVITY – A FULLY WEB-BASED SOLUTION
What that means to you? No servers or databases to install and maintain. Fire up your web browser and get to work.
TAKE A QUICK TOUR OF GRAVITY
The Gravity platform runs $135 per user per month. 5 companies are included in the base Gravity package as well.
See a good fit here?
Please contact me to learn more about the Gravity Accounting alternative to QuickBooks.
What about payroll and Gravity Software? Is there an add-on?
Hi Sammie – at this time, payroll is not a module within Gravity accounting software. Best bet is to use a third party solution.