Part-Time CFO services
Part-Time CFO services
Scott Gregory’s innovative program, Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of Your Numbers, gets you the financial insights needed to make sound business decisions – quarter after quarter, year after year.
Sound Business Decisions Require Sound Numbers – Beyond What Your Bookkeeper Can Provide!
More Cash in the Bank!
How will Beyond QuickBooks: Part Time CFO Services benefit my business?
- Show you how to get more cash in the bank
- Discover ways to make more by selling the same amount
- Understand which products/services are really making money, and which aren’t
- Create a financial roadmap that extends far beyond the balance in your bank account
- Tap into the expertise of Scott’s 30+ years in the field of small-business finance
Confidence in Your Business Finances
What does the Beyond QuickBooks: Part Time CFO Services program provide me?
- Creates a personalized plan to make your business more efficient and profitable
- Offers business-specific insights, such as a review of inventory and accounts receivable management practices, cash flow analysis, return on marketing investments, and much more.
- Provides comprehensive, forward focused insights and ideas
- Gives you the ability to gain confidence about the financial results of your business
What’s included in the Beyond QuickBooks quarterly review?
- Thorough review of your QuickBooks information
- Identification of potential problems and recommended resolution plans
- Development, review and monitoring of your business financial goals and a road map to get there
- 90 minute phone consultation each quarter
Custom Just For You
What is my investment for the Beyond QuickBooks program?
- Packages are custom designed for the needs of your business, and they start at $995 per quarter
He Simply Gets It
Why choose Scott Gregory?
- Scott brings over 30 years of hands-on accounting, finance, inventory, QuickBooks, and e-commerce insights to his clients. This includes more than a decade as CFO for a $15 million business. He gets it when it comes to the finances of small businesses.
Get Started Today!
Beyond QuickBooks: Part Time CFO Services is conducted over the course of a business quarter. All you need to get started is:
- A copy of your QuickBooks file for review and analysis
- Time to connect by phone to review information and your goals/concerns
- A desire to change the way you use QuickBooks so you can start tapping your numbers to work smarter and make more money…
Meet Scott Gregory
Small Business Profit Specialist, CPA, and QuickBooks Expert
Scott has a deep understanding of what makes small businesses work and has developed breakthrough QuickBooks programs that use the software as a foundation for financial efficiency.
Scott has more than 20,000 hours of hands-on experience with QuickBooks and has served more than 1000 clients.
Before starting Bottom Line Accounting Solutions, Scott was chief financial officer for a $15 million manufacturing firm, where he was in charge of accounting, banking, IT, purchasing, inventory control and human resources. He also served as President of his local Chamber of Commerce.
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- QuickBooks instructor in venues including: Ohio Society of CPAs, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Lakeland Community College, Intuit Town Hall Meetings
- Worked with QuickBooks software for 18-plus years and in business finance and accounting for 30-plus years