Inventory Forecasting and Planning for QuickBooks
Do you wish that QuickBooks offered more inventory forecasting and planning options than the Stock Status report?
If so, you’re in luck!
The Inventory Planner solution can help you answer “what do I need to order?” (and other questions listed below!) in minutes instead of hours.
KEY INVENTORY FORECASTING NEEDS
As you know, every dollar tied up in your inventory is a dollar NOT working elsewhere in your business.
When it comes to managing your inventory, it’s never been more important to monitor these key questions:
- Do I have the right items in stock?
- Do I have them in stock at the right cost?
- Are they coming into stock at the right time?
- Do I have too much stock?
AUTOMATE YOUR INVENTORY ANALYSIS PROCESS
The Inventory Planner solution provides these tools for your inventory management toolkit:
- Automatic forecast for replenishment
- One click purchase order creation
- Centralized management of multiple inventory sites and channels
- Quick identification of overstocked items
- Easy tracking of your inventory metrics and key performance indicators (gross margin, etc.)
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT INVENTORY PLANNER INVENTORY FORECASTING SOFTWARE
Working with the Inventory Planner team, we put together this webinar to take you inside the product as well as understand some key inventory management concepts.
YES, INVENTORY PLANNER INTEGRATES WITH OTHER SOFTWARE!
Here is a sample of the platforms that integrate with Inventory Planner:
- QuickBooks desktop (Pro/Premier/Enterprise)
- QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Many, many others…
What does this mean for you?
No more double data entry or using clunky Excel sheets to plan and forecast your inventory needs. These integrations simplify everything and take hours out of your current process.
GET A FREE TRIAL OR WORK WITH DEMO DATA
Inventory Planner offers a fully functional 14 day free trial so you can work directly with your inventory data and see how it works.
If you prefer, work directly with their demo data to see just how effective it can be in helping you manage your inventory.
Their extensive library of help and support articles will get you going in no time.