New Webinar: Tracking Credit Card Expenses the Right Way in QuickBooks
TOPICS THAT WERE COVERED IN THE LIVE WEBINAR..
- The process of creating a bill to post credit card activities each month (and the limitations of this approach!)
- How to properly set up a credit card in the chart of accounts
- How to handle the “bulk entry” of credit card transactions each month
- How to handle the prepayment of inventory made on a credit card
- How to handle purchase orders paid with a credit card
- How to properly use the “Enter Credit Card Charges” window in QuickBooks
- How to reconcile your credit card statement
- How “bank feeds”/online downloads work and why it pays to wait before using them
- Your questions…lots of time for those too!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING SCOTT’S TEACHING STYLE…
“Scott Gregory is an incredible resource for many of us who use Quickbooks at a small part of their jobs. If you need to figure out why something odd is happening or how to make corrections, Scott is the person to know!” Cindy M.
“When Scott teaches or speaks about business finances and QuickBooks, people get it. He has a real gift with this subject matter” Nikki M.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
Scott’s webinars are always offered with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don’t find the content to be helpful, just drop off the call in the first 30 minutes and request a refund. Your registration fee will be refunded to you – no questions asked.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE VERY IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
- Scott will be using QuickBooks desktop (Pro/Premier/Enterprise) software to demonstrate these topics. The concepts being discussed can easily be applied to QuickBooks Online as well
- This webinar will be recorded and a link provided for later playback (as many times as you like as often as you like) to all paid attendees.
- All times shown are Eastern time
- CPE credits are NOT provided for this webinar