Some Highlights of Our Financial Review Service
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- A/R and A/P Aging
- Bank Statements
- Credit Card Records
- Inventory Valuation
- Job Costing Analysis
- Healthy Financial Records
- QuickBooks Review
- Profitability Metrics
- Cash Management Policies
- Inventory Turnover & Metrics
- Fixed Asset Management
- Cost of Sales Analysis
- Vendor Cost/Performance Review
- Health Insurance Plan Review
Risk & Security Management
- Data Backup Strategies
- IT Security Risks
- IT Investment Analysis
- Review Corporate Insurance
- Sales & Income Tax Nexus
- Debt Management
- 1-5 Year Business Plan Goals
- Planned Transition
- Exit Strategy
Get the Financial Expertise You Need to Profitably Grow Your Business
Our Part-Time CFO and Controller Services will help you analyze the most important financial aspects of your business so you can make solid business decisions about cash flow, profit margins, expense ratios, and plans for growth.
- Are You Sure Your Business Is On a Solid Financial Foundation?
- Are You Managing Inventory, Assets and Liabilities For Maximum Return On Investment?
- Are You Building Financial Wealth for Your Company?
Scott Gregory is a trusted CFO and Controller who can review and understand your books and find ways to improve the profitability of your business.
Scott Gregory – Your Part-Time CFO and Controller
- 10+ years of CFO experience in a $15 million manufacturing firm, overseeing accounting, finance, inventory, purchasing and IT
- 35+ years of working with small businesses like yours to improve their accounting/finances
- Certified QuickBooks Advisor – Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Online versions
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)