Scott’s Expertise to Help You
10+ Years CFO
Are you a manufacturer, service or e-commerce business using QuickBooks?
If so, get the help and insights you need from Scott Gregory, a field-tested QuickBooks Expert for 30+ years!
Count On Scott To Deliver Personalized Quickbooks Insights
Don’t waste countless hours sitting through a “training class” hoping that they cover the specific problems, questions and issues your business is facing with QuickBooks.
Get answers, ideas, and options delivered directly to you via a virtual consultation using GoToMeeting. Distance is not a factor – Scott works with clients all over the United States.
How Scott Has Provided Exceptional Value To Others For 30+ Years…
- Insights on setting up and tracking inventory the right way in QuickBooks
- Help with selecting the best inventory add-on for QuickBooks
- Guidance on converting from other software into QuickBooks
Even More Ways Scott Can Help…
- Field-tested solutions on how to improve profitability and cash flow
- Showing you “what you don’t know” about QuickBooks to help you get more done in less time
- His client favorite “over the shoulder” review to ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment in QuickBooks
Why Choose Scott Over Other Quickbooks “Advisors”?
When it comes to getting it right for your business, it’s essential to understand that street smart beats book smart. Don’t risk your business to others that “think they may be able to help you”.
- 30+ years of QuickBooks, accounting, finance, IT, and e-commerce experience
- CFO experience for a $15 million manufacturing firm for 10+ years
- Managed $4 million of inventory and $3 million accounts receivable portfolio
- 20,000+ hands-on, field-tested hours with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise
Just as important for you to know…
- Scott keeps it simple – no complicated support plans or contracts. Simply pay as you go
- Scott speaks your language – the language of small businesses (he owns one too!)
- He understands “the accounting side of the business” and the “business side of the accounting” – not many QuickBooks “advisors” have that unique skill set
Work With Scott
Recent Client Success Stories…
- Multiple evaluations of profit and loss and balance sheet reports with over 20 suggestions on how to fix problems/improve the reporting
- Detailed reviews of how to use the QuickBooks inventory module and identification/resolution of problem processes
- Insights on potential add-ons for QuickBooks to solve specific business needs
- Helped put all the pieces together for the successful import of over 4,000 price levels
- Evaluation and selection of inventory management add-ons for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Provide detailed insights on key QuickBooks processes for setting up inventory and using assemblies
- Consultations on advantages and disadvantage of QuickBooks Enterprise vs. specific needs of client business
More Success Stories…
- Several “over the shoulder” reviews of clients’ QuickBooks and financial picture
- Help and guidance on using the QuickBooks purchasing/receiving/bill-paying modules
- Detailed review of client finances to improve profits and cash flow
- Helped small business owner become more comfortable with quarterly financial reports
- Streamlined accounting for Amazon FBA and e-commerce merchant