Subscribe to QuickBooks Enterprise? Save Money with the Annual Payment Plan
Were you aware?
Back in October 2017, Intuit raised the base prices on QuickBooks Enterprise subscriptions across the board by 10%.
In addition, they raised the prices on the monthly payment option for QuickBooks Enterprise subscriptions by 15-20%, depending on the number of users.
If you are still on the monthly payment plan for your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription, be sure to check out the annual payment option instead.
A couple of examples for you (prices shown reflect my 20% lifetime discount):
- 2 user QuickBooks Enterprise silver subscription (applicable sales taxes extra):
- Monthly payment: $138.40 * 12 months = $1,661
- Annual payment: $1,408
- Your savings by choosing annual= $253 (15%)
- 7 user QuickBooks Enterprise platinum subscription (applicable sales taxes extra):
- Monthly payment: $346.40 * 12 months = $4,157
- Annual payment: $3,520
- Your savings by choosing annual = $637 (15%)
As you can see, if your cash flow can support the annual payment option, your bank account will be much happer!
If you want to make this change to your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription, connect directly with Intuit and get it done.