What’s the Exit Strategy for Your Business?
Have you thought about an exit plan for your business?
If not, don’t overlook this critical process!
Ideally, the planning process for your exit should begin at least 3-5 years (if not more) beforehand.
GETTING YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR SALE
Understanding where you are today and where you want to go are key pieces in the assembly of your exit plans.
To help kick-start the process, here are three considerations to help you organize your business to impress potential buyers (and optimize your sale price!):
DIGGING DEEPER INTO YOUR EXIT PLANS…
ExitFactor has put together a course called “Prep to Sell” that can really help you identify where you are in this process.
Here’s an overview of the course content:
- Understanding where you are
- Includes: How the market works, how businesses are valued, and more
- Deal killers
- Includes: Insights on legal, financial deal killers and more
- Identify your team
- Includes: An overview of the key players, how to hire a broker and other professionals
- Build your structure
- Includes: Insights on equity, cash and other types of deal situations
- Identify the buyer
- Includes: Understanding the key differences in individual buyers, business flippers, strategic buyers and more
- Taking your business to market
- Includes: Developing your marketing strategy, buyer qualifications and more
- Bonus content
- Includes: 16 worksheets and templates to help maximize your business value
- Best in class partners and resources to assist with the planning and execution of your sale
NEED MORE HELP WITH YOUR EXIT PLANS?
Having worked with small businesses for nearly 40 years, I can help you make sense of this critical process in the lifecycle of your business.
Contact me today and we can talk further about where you are, where you are trying to go and the process to get you there.